Please note the following conditions relating to pets at Flisvos Hotel Nafpaktos.
You and your pet are welcome at this hotel, however for the comfort and safety of all our guests, the following rules apply:
- You are required to control noise made by your pet, so that it will not disturb other guests. Pets that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the hotel by barking or howling may subject their owner to any other charges for lost revenue by the hotel.
- If your pet is loose you must have a 'Do not disturb' sign on the door, in which case your room will not be serviced. We will not be responsible for your pet getting loose if you do not put the 'Do not disturb' sign out.
- For consideration to our staff, children and other guests, you must immediately pick up after your pets.
- Please be informed, pets are not allowed in the food & beverage areas of the hotel.
- For consideration to our staff, children, guests and other pets, pets must be on a leash at all times when not in your guest room.